I can’t believe it…I actually won something — AGAIN. This is the second blogging award to have come my way. The first was the Versatile Blogger award and now this, the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. A huge thank you to Janine, the fabulous blogger at Janine’s Confessions of A Mommyaholic who bestowed me with this honor. Janine stumbled across my blog and became a loyal follower, to which I am forever grateful. She always has upbeat and enthusiastic comments about my posts and what’s more, she’s always willing to offer her help whenever I have a blogging question (which can be quite frequent). She beat me to it; had this award come my way via a different blogger, I certainly would have awarded it to Janine. However, in the spirit of passing down this great honor, I will first tell you seven interesting facts about me (or you can pretend they are interesting) and then I will announce the next blogger to whom I think this award should go to. First, my seven facts:
- I drink iced tea daily, but I will not make it myself. I insist on buying it from Dunkin Donuts or Cosi, because only those two places can make it the right way. Oh and I drink it year-round, even in the dead of winter.
- I play tennis 2-3 times a week, but my game never improves.
- I hate peanut butter, but I love the smell of it.
- I hate to cook more than anything else in the world, even more than peanut butter.
- I was bit by a horse when I was 8.
- I love dogs, sometimes more than certain people.
- I met my husband in Cancun, Mexico during spring break at a bar where they sold t-shirts that read, “Another Shitty Day In Paradise.” My only regret is not buying that t-shirt.
And now for the announcement you’ve all been waiting for….the next blogger to receive this cool award goes to…..
Roshni! She’s a mom of two boys and blogs at MomofBigALittleA. She describes herself as an Indian-American mom to two hyperactive, hyper-speechific boys. Roshni is well-deserving of this award, as her posts are funny, honest, smart, and real. Check out her wonderful blog soon and congratulate her on becoming the next winner of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!